- Attention FFA members interested in going to the state convention: paperwork and deposits are due tomorrow. See Ms.Warns with any questions.
- Interested in health careers and a hands-on exploration of those options? If so, Camp RMH is for you! It will be June 25-29, 2018. Each day will begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 2:30 p.m. There will be a camp orientation on June 16 from 10:00 a.m. until noon. Applications are available in the counseling office. You will need to complete the application and include a letter of recommendation and a one-page essay. Don’t wait until May 10 to get the application. Pick it up today!
- All FACS students need to bring earbuds or headphones to class tomorrow.
- There will be no 6th grade basketball workout tomorrow.
- All students going on the choir trip to Busch Gardens will meet in Mobile 2 today during lab. Be sure to check in with your lab teacher first.
- Congratulations to the boys’ and girls’ track teams for winning the middle school championships last night. A special congratulations to Zoli Khalil on setting the 7th grade girls’ triple jump record with a jump of 32 feet 5 inches. Here is a list of our middle school track champions:
Aniyah Mikail, Sarah Haliburton, Zoli Khalil, Kendall Simmons 7th grade 4 x 100
Zoli Khalil 7th grade long jump and triple jump
Kathryn Lam girls 800 and 1600
Lerian Chaluisant-Vega girls shot put
William Blackwell, Tristan Hook, Aiden Ischinger, Kasey McClure 7th grade 4x100
William Blackwell, Kasey McClure, Tristan Hook, Aiden Ischinger 7th grade 4x400
Tristan Hook boys long jump
Zach Joyner boys triple jump
Logan Frye, Casson Gates, Demetri Gwynn, Conner Mackey 8th grade 4x100
Carter Atkins, Dylan Lam, Aiden Dupuis, Aiden Sheahan 8th grade 4x400
Congrats to all of our athletes! The girls won the meet by 29 points and the boys won by 63 points. Awesome job!