- Students, please be reminded that tomorrow is the last day to make changes to your schedule.
- Coach Wilkinson will be offering basketball open gym for all 7th and 8th grade boys beginning Friday, September 2. Open gym will run each Friday in September (except September 9) right after school. Parents need to pick up students promptly at 5:00 at the entrance to the annex gym. See Coach Wilkinson in the counseling office for details.
- Cheerleading tryouts will be held next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, September 6, 7 and 8. You must attend all of the tryout days and have a current VHSL physical on file with the nurse to be eligible. Please stop by Ms. Morris’s room to sign up on her door and receive an information packet.
- Attention 8th grade girls interested in Spotswood softball, we will begin fall lifting and conditioning workouts every Tuesday and Thursday beginning September 6 from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. with a one-hour open field following from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. All players must have a current VHSL physical on file to participate.
- Coach Gilkeson will be offering basketball open gym for all 7th and 8th grade girls beginning Wednesday, September 7. Open gym will run each Wednesday in September right after school.
Parents need to pick up students promptly at 5:00 at the entrance to the annex gym. See Coach Gilkeson in Room 306 for details.
- All band students are asked to remind their parents about the Band Parent Meeting tonight at 7:00 in the MMS auditorium. If your parents are unable to attend, see Mrs. Pullen tomorrow for some important information.
- All students are reminded to come out and support the volleyball team this afternoon for their first home game against Skyline Middle School.
- Lab choir is up and running! We had an awesome turnout yesterday for rehearsal. We will meet again next Wednesday, September 7. See you then !