· The track meet at Skyline Middle School has been rescheduled for today. The track meet at Thomas Harrison has been rescheduled for April 30.
· All rising 8th and 9th grade student athletes will have the opportunity to get their athletic physical on May 6 and 14 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for the 2015-16 school year and athletic seasons. Physicals will be conducted at Sentara RMH this year in the medical offices. If you wish to have a physical, please turn in the fee of $10 to the office at Spotswood. You may also see Ms. Woodrum to turn in money, pick up a VHSL physical form, and sign up for a time before May 6. Make checks payable to SHS.
· Mr. Bryant is extending the deadline for your ideas on ways to improve attendance at Montevideo until this Friday, April 24. Submit your most creative ideas with your name in the helping hands lockers, and Mr. Bryant will give the most creative idea a prize. Don’t forget, the grade level with the best attendance for the month of April will receive free ice cream at lunch one day. Thank you and good luck!
· Don’t forget to bring in those cake mixes and cans of frosting! Right now, Ms. Sipe’s lab is in the lead with 25, Ms. Ramsey is in second with 10, and Mr. Clatterbuck’s lab is third with 7. You have until May 26 to bring them in. The lab who wins by bringing in the most gets coupons for a free “treat” at the McGaheysville lawn party this summer. Let’s help out those fire men and women by bringing in cake mixes.
· Attention 8th Graders: You have an opportunity to take some high school credit classes during summer school which will be held at East Rockingham High School this year. P.E. 9 and Economics and Personal Finance, which are required high school classes, will be offered. If interested, please see Mrs. Weston in the counseling office for more information and registration forms.