· All rising 8th and 9th grade student athletes will have the opportunity to get their athletic physical on May 6 and 14 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for the 2015-16 school year and athletic seasons. Physicals will be conducted at Sentara RMH this year in the medical offices. If you wish to have a physical, please turn in the fee of $10 to the office at Spotswood. You may also see Ms. Woodrum to turn in money, pick up a VHSL physical form, and sign up for a time before May 6. Make checks payable to SHS.!
· All spring picture proofs were distributed to students the week of April 20 – 24. Students who would like to order pictures can give their envelope with payment to any teacher or bring the order directly to the office. The last day to place an order is May 6.
· All 7th and 8th grade band students are reminded about the in-school rehearsal tomorrow during second block. Please come to the band room at the beginning of second block tomorrow.
· All 6th grade band students are reminded about the in-school rehearsal tomorrow during fourth block. Please come to the band room at the beginning of fourth block tomorrow.
· Sentara RMH Medical Center will be offering a week-long camp this summer for all rising 7th – 9th graders who have an interest in science and/or health-related careers. Brochures and applications are located on the student table outside of the library. Only 15 students will be selected to participate, so if you are interested in being considered for this camp, you may want to pick these up as soon as possible.