- Students, please be reminded that Friday, September 2, is the last day to make changes to your schedule.
- Coach Wilkinson will be offering basketball open gym for all 7th and 8th grade boys beginning Friday, September 2. Open gym will run each Friday in September (except September 9) right after school. Parents need to pick up students promptly at 5:00 at the entrance to the annex gym. See Coach Wilkinson in the counseling office for details.
- Cheerleading tryouts will be held next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, September 6, 7 and 8. You must attend all of the tryout days and have a current VHSL physical on file with the nurse to be eligible. Please stop by Ms. Morris’s room to sign up on her door and receive an information packet.
- Attention 8th grade girls interested in Spotswood softball, we will begin fall lifting and conditioning workouts every Tuesday and Thursday beginning September 6 from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. with a one-hour open field following from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. All players must have a current VHSL physical on file to participate.
- Coach Gilkeson will be offering basketball open gym for all 7th and 8th grade girls beginning Wednesday, September 7. Open gym will run each Wednesday in September right after school.
Parents need to pick up students promptly at 5:00 at the entrance to the annex gym. See Coach Gilkeson in Room 306 for details.
- Students are reminded to check the information table outside of the library for activities and events they may be interested in.
- All band students are asked to remind their parents about the Band Parent Meeting tomorrow evening at 7:00 in the MMS auditorium.
- All students are reminded to come out and support the volleyball team tomorrow for their first home game against Skyline Middle School.