· All Read and Win forms are due to Mrs. Reynolds by tomorrow.
· It’s that time of year again! Show your gifts to the school by participating in the annual MMS Talent Show! Complete an application form and turn it in to Ms. Rowe in Room 114. Forms can be found on the table outside of the library. We need singers, dancers, magicians, jugglers and actors. If you can entertain us, we need you! Forms are due at the end of the day Friday, so don’t delay! See you at the show!
· Attention student members of the PTSA: We will have a meeting tomorrow during lab. Meet in Miss Morris’s room.
· Attention 7th and 8th graders: The annual Spring Non-Jeans Dance for 7th and 8th graders will be next Saturday, May 30, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. It will be a disco theme with our own Mr. May as the d-jay. Tickets will be $10 per student sold at the door that night. The ticket price will include your food for the evening. Only MMS students are allowed to attend the dance – no outside visitors. Get dressed up and join your friends for some Saturday Night Fever!
· Remember that all library books must be returned tomorrow!
· Any 6th grader interested in the planner cover art contest …the due date to Mrs. Weston has been extended until Tuesday, May 26. It’s a great opportunity to share your talents with your peers by possibly having it displayed on their assignment book for 7th grade.
· Note from the MMS Nurse: Parents/Guardians – please be sure to pick up your child’s medication (prescriptions, epi pens, inhalers, daily medications or any over-the-counter medications- Advil, Tylenol, cough drops, etc.) before the end of the school year (no later than 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 4, 2015). If you have questions and/or concerns, please feel free to call me at 289-3401 or e-mail me at email@example.com. All medications left in the nurse’s office will be discarded. None will be held over the summer. Remember students ARE NOT allowed to carry any medication on their person per Rockingham County School Board policy. Have a great summer!