· All Read and Win forms are due to Mrs. Reynolds by today.
· We do not have many acts for the talent show. If you want to have a show, you must participate. We will extend the deadline to Tuesday, May 26. Show up at the auditions in the auditorium with your completed form. We know there is talent out there! Sign up today!!
· Attention student members of the PTSA: We will have a meeting today during lab. Meet in Miss Morris’s room.
· Attention 7th and 8th graders: The annual Spring Non-Jeans Dance for 7th and 8th graders will be next Saturday, May 30, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. It will be a disco theme with our own Mr. May as the d-jay. Tickets will be $10 per student sold at the door that night. The ticket price will include your food for the evening. Only MMS students are allowed to attend the dance – no outside visitors. Get dressed up and join your friends for some Saturday Night Fever!
· Remember that all library books must be returned today!
· Any 6th grader interested in the planner cover art contest …the due date to Mrs. Weston has been extended until Tuesday, May 26. It’s a great opportunity to share your talents with your peers by possibly having it displayed on their assignment book for 7th grade.
· Note from the MMS Nurse: Parents/Guardians – please be sure to pick up your child’s medication (prescriptions, epi pens, inhalers, daily medications or any over-the-counter medications- Advil, Tylenol, cough drops, etc.) before the end of the school year (no later than 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 4, 2015). If you have questions and/or concerns, please feel free to call me at 289-3401 or e-mail me at email@example.com. All medications left in the nurse’s office will be discarded. None will be held over the summer. Remember students ARE NOT allowed to carry any medication on their person per Rockingham County School Board policy. Have a great summer!
· Some photographs were found in the hallway. If you lost some, please come to the office.
· The final collection of cake mixes will be this Tuesday! The winning lab will be announced on Wednesday. This is your last chance to bring in those cake mixes and frosting!
· The final FCCLA meeting will be Tuesday after school until 4:30 p.m. Members must have a permission form turned in to Ms. Ramsey to attend this meeting.
· Honor Club field trip packets and money are due NEXT WEEK!!! Please get them to Mr. Good as soon as possible.