· All spring picture proofs were distributed to students the week of April 20 – 24. Students who would like to order pictures can give their envelope with payment to any teacher or bring the order directly to the office. The last day to place an order is May 6.
· Sentara RMH Medical Center will be offering a week-long camp this summer for all rising 7th – 9th graders who have an interest in science and/or health-related careers. Brochures and applications are located on the student table outside of the library. Only 15 students will be selected to participate, so if you are interested in being considered for this camp, you may want to pick these up as soon as possible.
· Montevideo sponsored a hole at last week’s REFI Golf Tournament. To raise money, we are doing a Pie in the Face contest like we did last year. Ms. Anstey and Ms. Beth Webb have graciously volunteered to be our targets. During lunch for the next week, we will be collecting money/change for the person that you want to get pied in the face. The one with the most money wins! So let’s bring in your money and see who will get the pie!
· Any 8th grader who is interested in seeing what the Spotswood High School Color Guard is all about or is interested in trying out, please come to the informational meeting on Monday, May 4, at 2:30 in the MMS Band Room.
· Come out to Sweet Frog tomorrow to enjoy a tasty treat and help raise money to send FCCLA officers to National Conference this summer. Come to Sweet Frog between 5:00 and 9:30 tomorrow evening and mention MMS FCCLA!
· Reminder to 8th grade students going on the trip to Baltimore: Please get your forms in to Mr. Sacra in Room 115 if you want a bagged lunch from the cafeteria that day. Wednesday will be last day to order a bagged lunch.